Monday, January 26, 2009

He's All Growed Up.

The move to the new server is complete. I give you the new, and soon-to-be-improved Synaptic Cynicism.

http://www.syncyn.com/

I'm not wild about the themes I found, but I'll work on it. In the meantime, update your RSS readers if that's how you get the "news", and I say that word with the loosest possible meaning implied. I'll be dropping a delayed re-direct in here at some point, but in the meantime, please visit the new site and let me know what you think. I tried to mimic the layout as closely as possible, although I have better Twitter options, so you don't have to read all my replies to people and wonder what in the hell we're talking about. It's like one side of a phone conversation. Completely confusing.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to be changing shit up for now. Give it a little time, and I think it'll all work out. And if not, I'll chloroform you out behind the garage and leave you in the woods. Either way's cool with me.

No comments: